My Summer Fairy is looking good, her face and wings are progressing well and by Sunday I think I may be close to finishing it. Although I don't think my Light Effects thread stitching looks very neat but it should be ok when the back stitching is around it etc...
I also finished Nicky's Birthday card and will show that soon but in the mean time this is the card I did for Stacey.
I have used this Daisy ABC design a few times as it is really quick to stitch and looks effective on the blue daisy backing paper. I hope she liked it.
I am enjoying my rota more than I thought, it inspires me to do as much as I can before the Sunday cut off! I am still getting my cards etc done in betweeen. I have retrieved my Lilliput Lane project from my moms and I'm looking forward to the week when I can work on that!
Tonight I have to go and serve refreshments at the girl's school for their Year 7 production so probably won't be back until 8.30pm but I will continue with my Fairy then.