So I just finished the jacket for Laura and managed to get a better photo in the natural light. I also put a dress under the jacket on the hanger so you can see the shape better. I sent her the photo too and she thinks it looks good. Just hope it fits fine now.
I made this to go with the dress she wants me to make. I found a lovely fabric with Russian dolls on and sent her the picture to see what she thought. Her response was she wanted a dress made from it and choose New Look 6143 pattern.
I am doing the pink version in the middle with no sleeves. I have made just the top part up in scrap fabric to see what the fit is going to be like. She is back home on the 13th Feb so I will check the fit then and then start the actual dress. Becki also likes this pattern and wants me to do one like the model is wearing, which is a red underlay dress with lace overlay (no challenge there then!)
Lastly here is the top pattern I have been using. I made the main one with straps for me (sorry no photo this time) then have 2 more lots of fabric. The light blue is for Laura she has picked the strapless version - bottom left. And the terracotta Broderie Anglaise is for me to do the top - top right. This is Simplicity pattern 4127.
So lots to keep me going and several more plans on my to do list.
Thanks for looking