Saturday 9 February 2013

9th February 2013

Just got 2 to show you today.
I added another to my rota..... request from Becki. She wanted a "home sweet home" type thing for her new house she is renting in Sept at uni with her friends. She saw this in the latest World of Cross Stitch and wanted it straight away. It isn't one I would normally choose but I am loving it.
 
It has lots of blocks of colours which makes it an easy stitch, especailly if I have taken it to work to stitch on quietly when no one is around !
 
Then this is my progress on Pension day, the right hand side is coming together well. Just the other half to work on now. Maybe I will get this done this year for my mum and dad, they have been waiting a while !!
 


 
 

This week I have been working on the Rome Lady and a bit more on the Home design. I will update those again next time.I am pleased that I am loving my stitching at the moment and have been spending a lot of time on it, so this year should have more finishes than last.
 
Happy Stitching
 
Ginnie

6 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Both of your projects look gorgeous.

Mylene said...

Lovely designs you are working on and looking beautiful!

xstitchlibrarian said...

Both of these are looking great!

Zurainny Ismail said...

Pension Day is progressing well, I see. And the one for Becki's new place looks so cute!:D

Stitchingranny said...

Nice work and good progress. Like you I have been away from blogland for a while and lost many of my connections as bloglines closed so I am having fun finding new blogs to visit. I will certainly be back to watch your rota progress.

stitcherw said...

Love your new start, the coloring is so pretty, I'll look forward to seeing an update on it, I'm sure Becki will love it for her new place.
Sue