Saturday 21 June 2008

New camera....


What a day, really miserable weather, rain, cloud, cool..... supposed to be the start of summer here in England! Poor girls have gone to an outdoor engagement party too...... although they did look lovely in their new outfit, so grown up.

Anyway best news was I have bought a new camera, my old one was only a 3 megapixel my new one is a 9.... so much better for my close ups on my stitching. Just experimenting with it at the moment, have taken some of the girls before they went out and will try some on my cross stitching tomorrow.

Consequently little stitching has been done... just been working on my snowman.... having a cuppa tea while blogging and will continue on one of my larger projects later.


My picture to show tonight is the cute Collie puppy I stitched for my bestest friend, Aly a couple of Christmas's ago. I was really pleased with it.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cute doggy. Love the flower fairies, i have one in my stash - rose i think - DH bought it for me year ago!!

Stitchingranny said...

Hi Ginnie, I have just found your nice new blog. Welcome to the world of blogging where you will meet lots of nice people, share lots of joys and sorrows and get very very tempted to spend more money than you could ever earn. I have been blogging for about 18 months and it does sometimes get in the way of stitching but I love it. Like you I am a multi project person. I will visit you again and watch how you progress.

stitcherw said...

What a cute piece, the dog is adorable. Your flower fairy pieces were lovely too. Have fun with your new camera.
Sue