Friday 20 June 2008

David Tennant chart free....urmmm...


Managed to do quite a bit of stitching last night, had well over an hour to myself with Stuart out and kids upstairs! Did some of the family tree and some of the view from the terrace. Also browsed some websites and found a fab free chart to download of David Tennant (Doctor Who). Just wondering who to do this for??? may be me!! (see picture of chart, only 8 colours!)

If you want to stitch this too go to http://crossstitchermagazine.co.uk/ it was posted yesterday.

Also managed to fit in a bit of stitching this morning.... did some of my cards I'm working on at the moment, my All our yesterday's girl and Winnie the Pooh. Also started my first Christmas card for 2008..... a little snowman.

Going to order some Christmas coloured card blanks later (as it is payday today!!) so can start others too... but mustn't forget Stacey's Birthday is now only a week and half away!!! Must start her card.

3 comments:

Lisha said...

Hi Ginnie,
Welcome to the blogging world. I'm pretty new too. Thanks for stopping by my blog.It is kinda fun to show off your stuff and have everyone ooh and aah over it. You can get really caught up in linking to blogs from other peoples blogs to other blogs... and on and on.Have fun and have a great day.

Ginnie said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog too.... have yet to work out how to link to other blogs!!
Ginnie

Debra Kimble said...

Would love to do this for a friend, but when I try to go to the pattern it's nothing but gambling stuff, not cool. debrakimble4@gmail.co