Tuesday 24 June 2008

Card blanks arrived

Had a parcel waiting for me today when I returned home.... my card blanks and peel offs order had arrived. So now I can mount my Snowman card and continue on my other Christmas cards!


Here are some of my cards I have made recently, a Wedding one and a July Birthday one. I like to mount them on patterned paper then onto a card, sometimes I add bows, ribbon , embellishments etc....


I finished Stacey's card this morning and started another snowman card (changed my mind about doing a reindeer!)


Have worked on my Summer Fairy a little this evening and will continue on my Family Tree now. I think the tree is coming along nicely, I will post an update on this in a few days. Not sure how late I will stitch tonight as I am tired and I know I won't sleep well as Hubbie has to get up at 4.00 am to fetch his brother and family from the airport.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful Ginnie, you are very creative

Carla said...

Great job on the cards...they look fantastic!