Thursday 6 November 2008

Peek a Boo - part 2

Thanks for all your well wishes I am feeling much better now. The doctor said it was an inner ear viral thing.... which there is nothing you can do about just wait for it to pass (can last about a week) and that I will probably find I am prone to these problems and will get it again... lovely! He checked my blood pressure and that was normal. Oh well when I get it again all I will be able to do is stitch - no housework or anything!!
I have been doing some stitching this week but I think my goals for the week won't go as well as last time. I haven't even looked at the next Christmas gift yet!
But I have worked on the Sagittarius Peek a Boo and here it is so far -

Ther is a number 13 on her top but you can't see that very well yet! Just some of the hat, the rest of the trousers, the star sign name plaque and lots of back stitch to do! Should be finished by the weekend! I have also worked on Stuart's card a bit - that has been hard as he has been at home a lot. He has just informed me he has to go to Birmingham University on Saturday - oh good I can finish his card!!!

My auntie went back to the hospital today for a check up, they were very pleased with her progress, they said the lump was only small and they think they managed to get rid of all of it. To be on the safe side she is still going to have a course of radiotherapy and some tablets.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Ginnie x

12 comments:

stitchersanon said...

That is fantastic news about your aunt Ginnie..I am going through the preliminary checks now and it is soooo good to hear something positive about such things. Sorry about your inner ear infection. My son lost almost a year of school through such infections and I never take them lightly!
Hope you catch up with your stitching soon!
Gaynor

Erica said...

So glad you are feeling better, and also for the good news about your aunt!

Cindy F. said...

I'm glad to hear you're going to be ok, but sorry you have to go through the ear infection. That's no fun! Also glad to hear good news about your aunt.
Great progress on your Sagitarius piece!

Hey, Donna @ http://stitchingforacure.blogspot.com/ is asking for help stitching cancer awareness ornaments for 2009. I hope you'll check out her blog:)

Jane said...

Good news about your aunt. Hope you get to finish the card at the weekend

Wendy said...

Great news about your Aunt! Sorry to hear of your ear infection, hope it goes quickly!
Love your sewing progress..xx..

Unknown said...

Ginnie, good news about your aunt! I'm glad you're feeling better and that you'll have more time to stitch. I've been so swamped with school work, I haven't stitched much at all. I can't wait until winter break!

The Button Witch said...

hi Ginnie
Glad you know whats making you poorly and hope it goes away soon
great to hear your news regarding
your Aunt.
saggi is looking fab, Hope to catch you on FB soon
hugs Shellie

Sally said...

Hope you are feeling much better soon Ginnie.

Great news about your aunt.

The card is looking good. Finger's crossed you get to finish it at the weekend:)

Maxine said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and the news is good about your aunt too. Lovely stitching as always :)

Julie said...

Great news about Auntie, hope she continues to make good progress, pleased to hear you are feeling better.
Nice start on Sag.

Karin said...

Glad you're feeling better - great progress on your stitching.

Ingrid said...

Ginnie,

I hope you are feeling much better...

the peek-a-boo cards are really pretty...Look forward to seeing this one done - and more later :)