- Start the next Christmas gift - coaster for MiL yes, started and finished.
- Work on Stuart's 40th card - yes, have worked a lot of the greens, completed the strawberries and radishs.
- At least half complete Capricorn - yes I think I have done more than half, just need to complete the trousers, the goat and the title. And of course the rest of the back stitch as there is a lot of that!
- Complete at least 4 placecards - No ! Only completed 3, another 3 to go.
- Complete back stitching on a cute Christmas penguin I have been working on for ages!! - yes, is waiting to be mounted on card.
So not bad I reckon.
I am on 2 days holiday this week so have managed to get plenty of stitching done. Yesterday after our successful shopping trip I worked on Stuart's card. Today I have done some decorating in Laura's room but also finished another Christmas ornament I started a short while ago. The chart asked for 14ct red aida but I only had 18ct so it is smaller but still cute. Just need to make it into an ornament now..... the fun part!!
This week I am reverting back to my rota - because it is Henry and wives week. But I also want to continue with the Capricorn project and Stuart's 40th as I only have a few weeks to complete them.
Tomorrow Becky is off to London with 4 other friends from dancing who are 18. I am a little nervous as she is only 14 and London is a big scary place! But they are going to the Pineapple Dance Studio for some lessons and she is so excited I have to be brave and just let her go. I know she is sensible and so are the girls she is going with and they have all been before. Early start though... her train is at 8am!!!
Many thanks for all your good wishes for my Aunt, she has had her operation today and we are told she is "comfortable" will hear more tomorrow after my uncle has visited her tonight.
Right off to find Henry!!