Sunday 3 October 2010

Sisters at the seaside

I worked hard on my All Our Yesterday's piece last week to get it complete for my mom's birthday. It is called Sisters at the Seaside and it is so lovely I am very pleased with it. The last bits of white and lilac on the wall were a bit of a pain, but I persisted.
Here it is:
And here's a close up of the 3 girls.
I also have a little Christmas finish of a cute dog playing in the snow. I will be making this into a ornament for the tree but mom has the sewing machine at the moment, so I will do it another time.

I have just started another of the Lizzie Kate Fpit-its. I have been a bit slow with these again and have none to hang up for October or November, so I have started December.... that should give me plenty of time to get it ready.

I have stitched my fabric to the big frame ready to start my Poppy Pixie chart that I had last Christmas, but no start on it yet. I also have a Joan Elliot fairy chart out and ready, it is from an old 2005 magazine I have wanted to do for ages. But I really must get Henry out again I seem to have been very slow with him..... I have lost a bit of enthusiam and must get it back!

Happy stitching

Ginnie xx

19 comments:

Annette said...

Wow you AOY looks beautifull, love the three little girls..Great to give.
What a cute little dog..
Good luck with choosing what to start first!!

Julie said...

AOY is gorgeous, what a super gift for mum

stitchersanon said...

Lovely stitching as usual. We love Henry!!!! Please bring him out xxxx

Jane said...

I'm sure your mum will love, it's beautiful

Lesleyanne said...

AOY is beautiful. I'm sure your mum will be thrilled with it. Love the cute little dog. Can't believe how much stitching you get done. Can't wait to see what you start next. Love to see more of Henry.

Barb said...

Beautiful finishes! I love that dog. And the AOY piece is adorable! Great job on them.

Virpi said...

That AOY design looks really pretty!

Lula said...

I just adore AOY, esp when they were dmc and had the slightly more muted colours. I have this one in my pile of 'to do' and hope to get round to it eventually. It looks gorgeous - well done. (and a cute doggie :) )

Unknown said...

Lovely!

mbroider said...

You stitch very fast!! The AOY project is super, and so is the doggie. But then i think i love all that you stitch

Belinda said...

Your AOY cross stitch is gorgeous, well done. It reminds me of my three sisters and I when we were little.
Love the little doggie, can't wait to see him made up into an ornament.

Tracey said...

Love the AOY design, she has a shop in brighton not far from where i grew up along the coast,
Take care
Tracey
x

Sally said...

Your AOY looks gorgeous Jayne. I bet your Mum will love it.

Cute dog finish too :)

Stitchaholic said...

Your AOY looks great! And the dog looks so cute too. Well done :)

Justflo said...

Congrats on your finishes. They look great.

Janaina said...

Oh my Godness!!!!!!!! It's just beautiful! Great work! Love it!

Maggie said...

Your AOY looks great Jayne - i'm sure your mum will love it :-)

MiniBinoy said...

I have done a similar one but a single girl standing..this looks so lovely Ginnie.Pls visit my blog, ministreasuretrove.blogspot.com

Felicity said...

Wow! Your stitching is zooming along! Great work.