Firstly on Thursday I did what I set out to do and finished this -
The postman also bought me my "Hot Cocoa" chart on Thursday, I can't wait to start it but it has gone in the drawer for now until I can fit it into my busy schedule!!
Friday morning I set about sorting the threads for D for Dancer.... oh this was a challenge. Most of my stitching has consisted of using DMC or Anchor 6 stranded cotton, with the occasional metallic threads/braid. In this I had "Thread gatherer" "Gloriana overdyed silk" "Au ver a Soie" "Kreinik Mori" etc..
It took me a while but I think I sorted it correctly, I never realised that some threads are 12 stranded!!